The Christian Circle Podcast - Episode 2
She shares what it's like to pray, discern and live a calling to the music and worship leading ministry, with practical advice about fellowship and introspection.
- How did you start singing for the Lord, when was the first time you realized you were meant to be part of a worship team?
- Is it absolutely necessary to be a wonderful singer? Can you train an average voice to be fantastic?
- How much of worship musician's role is service?
- What about prayer? Does it play a role?
- How does one start if they feel strongly that they want to sing or make it their ministry?
- How do you prevent it from "getting to your head?"
- Is there any lesson that you've learnt from your own experience that you want to share?
We're also organizing a giveaway, a Christian CD. Tweet me your name and email address and the winner of a raffle draw will win a CD shipped straight to their address.
God Bless You!